Thursday, November 8, 2007

Project update

I have two days left officially (today and tomorrow) to complete the project in this post. I will be unable to use all of tomorrow for this project because I had something come up unexpectedly. I will be working so very hard on my guest bedroom today and see if I can complete my task. I received a few great ideas on frugal and/or free containers and I'll need to see how I can incorporate those into my organization project. These pictures show how far I have gotten.

This desk can now be seen! Yay! I also use this table for my sewing machines and so now my laptop can easily be folded up and set on top of my printer to allow for room for my sewing to happen.

What is that you are murmuring to yourselves? ("Okay, she said she made progress, but that bed looks absolutely messy! She's gone bats!") Actually those are items that I have not thrown away that need to be filed, sorted, moved up stairs, or some such action. I actually have made these into piles, but I will need to show that picture later.

Thanks for checking up on my progress!

No comments: